1. Boarding Rates
*Price may change during the holiday/festive seasons
- 2 Executive rooms and 18 spacious cubicles
- 1 Cabin can fit 2 cats or 3 small cats or kittens
- 1 Cabin size : 3ft x 3ft x 3ft
1.1 : Solo Cabin (Private)
- SGD$ 38.00 per night ( 1 cat ) – minimum charge of 2 nights
- SGD$ 45.00 per night (1 cat) – peak period, December and Chinese New year.
1.2 : Separate Cabin
- Two cats SGD$38.00 x 2 = SGD$76.00 per night
- Three cats SGD$38.00 x 3 = SGD$114.00 per night
1.3 : Sharing Cabin (only for same family cats)
- Two cats SGD$65.00 per night , peak $75
- Three cats SGD$90.00 per night , peak $105.00
- Four cats SGD$115.00 per night (recommended for kittens or very small cats only) , $125.00
1.4: Payment Requirements
- For advance booking, a deposit of 50% (non-refundable) of the total fee is required to secure the space. The Balance amount is to be paid upon check in.
**Availability of rooms is based on first come first serve basis
- Payment has to be made by cash or bank transfer to POSB CURRENT ACCOUNT: 858-05881-3
- No credit or debit cards facility.
- Deposits will be forfeited if there are any cancellations.
- Length of booking cannot be changed to a shorter period. There will not be any refund for days not stayed.
- Extra charges incurred during stay must be paid upon collection.
2. Executive Room Rental (Only same family cats)
- SGD$140.00 per night – up to 4 cats, peak period SGD $155.00
- From the 5th cat onwards, an additional SGD$20.00 will be charged per cat per night.
3. Operation Hours
All viewings are by appointment only. Please make an appointment with us via text/whatsapp at 93888893 before coming. We do not accept walk-ins.
Viewings are only available between 10A.M to 5.30PM (MON – SAT).
Cats Checking In/Out:
- Earliest check in : 9a.m **
- Latest check out : 6p.m **
If you are unable to check out before 6pm, your cats will need to stay another night and extra charges will be incurred accordingly. We do not entertain late check-out.
** Appointment is required to be made before coming.
** Please DO NOT BE LATE for check in/out. We reserve the rights to attend to other matters or guests if you are not present within the next 15 mins of your fixed appointment time.
4. Transportation Service
- One-way SGD$50.00 (up to 2 cats).
- Two-way SGD$100.00 (up to 2 cats)
** From the third cat onwards: Additional SGD$10 will be charged per cat (one way)
** Please make bookings 1-2 days in advance (preferably). For last minute bookings, we may not be able to arrange for transportation services in time,
5. Food and Water
Wet and dry food (free flow) will be provided which is inclusive in the boarding fee.
You may bring your cat’s own food if you prefer but the boarding price remains the same.
We will ensure every cat gets their own private litter bin and it would be cleared and cleaned daily.
We provide only sand for all litter bins. If your cats prefer or only use another litter type, please bring it along.
7. Cat Sitting (On House Call)
* Please check with us via whatsapp/text at 93888893 for schedule availability and arrangement
- One cat SGD$45.00 per trip
- Two cats SGD$60.00 per trip
** From the third cat onwards: Additional SGD$10 will be charged per cat per trip
8. Basic Grooming
- $60 for Long hair breed
- $40 for short hair breed.
** Service includes nail cutting, bathing, cleaning of ears and eye drops.
** Depending on your cat’s temperament and conditions, we may not be able to do the grooming if the cat is aggressive or sick.
9. Playtime Hours
We will bring the cat out of the cabin to walk about or play when they have calmed down. Some cats may or may not leave its cabin depending on its temperament, personal preference and/or any pre-existing health conditions. Owners can opt not to bring them out.
10. Photo Request
Pictures of your cats during their staycation will be sent to you via WhatsApp upon request.
11. Special Medical Requirements
And where there are requirements for medication eg, insulin, simple oral dosages, we can help to ensure timely provision. We have an in-house veterinary trained staff to administer medication and care for chronically ill, old or young cats.
12. Terms & Conditions
A current vaccination certificate must be shown prior to acceptance. If vaccination is not done, please do speak to us immediately.
Please do understand that when a cat is stressed, it’s immune system is weakened and it will be prone to catching a flu or other viruses more easily. Thus we would advised all pet owners to vaccinate their pets before boarding.
Please ensure that your cats receive regular flea treatment. To apply frontline (flea and ticks control).
We do accept un-neutered male cats but they will have to stay in the cabin at all times.
Other terms and regulations are stated on the agreement form which will be sent to you for your reference. Please ensure the form is signed and submitted back to us prior to checking in if you are opting transportation service by us. If you are bringing the cat to the hotel by yourself, you may sign the agreement form at our premise upon checking in.